Cotton, Leather or Velvet?
At RK Furniture Toronto, we're constantly coming up with more and more customize-able options for our favorite pieces. While some may love the velvet feel, others may find it impractical, especially when they have youngsters in the house. To make it easier for you to decide, we've come up with a pro and con list three of the most common upholstery fabrics.
- Cotton: Easily Washable, Great for warm weathers as the material keeps you cool.
- Leather: Durable Material, Easy to Clean and Wipe (Perfect for households with kids)
- Velvet: Sense of Luxury, Soft
- Cotton: Wrinkles and susceptible to color dyes
- Leather: Cannot withstand extreme weathers
- Velvet: Can wear off easily with rough use, difficult to clean and must be vacuumed regularly
We hope you've enjoyed this short summary of the three most common upholstery fabrics.
Found the perfect furniture for your space but don't like the material? At RK Furniture, we offer upholstery services. We can help transform your piece to your idea of perfection. Visit us at RK Furniture, 7163 Yonge Street, Unit 114, Thornhill, Ontario or call us at 416-917-9392